Rawabi Holding Company
- Provide leadership to a team of multi-national CP Engineers and Designers, including providing technical direction, managing client relationships, cost, scheduling, and reporting.
- A demonstrable track record of executing and delivering successful project outcomes.
- Prepare department budget and participate in setting department and company strategic objectives
- Evaluating tender documents, drawings, & schedules based on Clients budget constraints for any specific project.
- Responsible for estimation purpose & proposal preparation to meet customer needs
- Quantification of Variations as per revised drawings / specification and follow-up with Project Managers for Site Work Instruction
- Reviewing the preliminary designs for Cathodic Protection systems, including industrial Cathodic Protection in line with NACE and other International Standards
- Provide technical supervision and technical assistance necessary for project
- Provide support in designs for Cathodic Protection systems, including industrial Cathodic Protection in line with NACE and other International Standards
- Support the preparation and revision process of contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, and subcontractors
- Monitor the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings with all the sub-teams
- Inputs on and resolves difficult technical or business issues related to RISS’s CP operations activities
- Develops and implements systems, policies and processes that align with the company’s overall vision and its current and long-term business objectives
- Identifies and recommends investments in technology, equipment, systems, or other assets that will enhance the capabilities of RISS’s CP operations activities
- Identifies and tracks operational KPls and devises plans and initiatives for operational improvements
- Provides support for the professional development of staff reporting directly to him
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Project Management and Estimation
- Minimum 5 years in CP field
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Materials Engineering, Chemistry, electrical, or mechanical engineering
- NACE certification of CP Level IV preferred
- Experience in onshore pipeline and flow lines, and distribution networks for a range of process services.
- Proven experience managing teams of engineers and designers, successfully interacting with customers and completing projects.
- Knowledge of construction project management, construction legal issues and safety standards