CICO IT SOLUTION uses an unparalleled approach that focuses on the needs of the clients we serve. We concentrate on obtaining an in-depth understanding of the client’s ongoing business activities and processes, their supporting associated technologies and objectives of what they are trying to achieve. Once we have obtained that understanding, we commence a collaborative approach to design and implement solutions that truly meet the business objectives and are sustainable long into the future. We engage the business process owners, the users, and the internal project teams right from the start. This team-based approach allows an immediate and positive impact on the success of a project.C
Manage changes by ensuring that incident management and change management procedures are adhered to and problems tracked to resolution.
• Update applications with necessary patches as and when applicable.
• Recovery / reinstallation of applications in case of failure of the system in Production, Development and DR environment.
• Having more than 7 years IT experience and having 5+ years of Temenos Core Banking Development experience.
• Good knowledge on Islamic Banking products is mandatory, should have participated at least in one implementation of an Islamic banking.
• Strong understanding of Application architecture and SoA, Development tools and the technology.
• Strong knowledge of interface development is mandatory.
• Experience in building a solution using SoA by leveraging the Services available / Services custom built.
• Good experience in understanding of project life cycle of development, implementation and upgrade projects.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and stretch to meet timelines
• Adhere to T24 programming / coding standards and best practices.
• Strong presentation & Interaction skills.
• Ability to work independently & take strategic decisions for delivery.
• Timely delivery & Quality assurance.
• Must have good programming knowledge in Java, JBase, Info basic programming, Versions, Enquiry, Multi thread Routines and Open Financial Services (OFS).
• Must have a good experience in IBM Websphere Application Server.
• Strong working knowledge in TAFC, TAFJ and TWS.
• Should have good knowledge in Temenos Enterprise Framework like connectivity, integration, web services and monitoring framework.
• Strong knowledge in JDLS, JQL and JCL.
• Knowledge in UNIX & Scripting is preferred.
• Oracle / PL-SQL Skills knowledge is preferred.
Work location : UAE.
Notice period : Immediate or 30 days max
Candidates already in UAE preferred
Interested applicants are requested to send their CV and below required details. Should you have any references for this position, kindly forward this mail to them or share their contact details with us.
• Recent Resume (MS word format):
• Current Salary package:
• Expected Salary package in AED:
• Required Joining time frame (notice required):
• Passport Number & Validity:
• Visa Status:
• Contact Number & Alternate contact number:
• Skype ID:
• Passport Size photograph :
• Current Location:
• Reason for job change :