Job Level : OPERATOR
Reporting To : PRODUCTION MANAGER
Subordinates : NIL
Age Requirement : 25-35
Minimum Education : Secondary School/Trade Certificate
Years of Experience : 3
- Documents Service and Installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Determiner company equipment condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic test; identifying worn and damaged parts.
- Keep equipment available for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules; installing component and part upgrades and controlling corrosion
- Corrects company equipment deficiencies by removing, repairing , adjusting, overhauling, assembling, dissembling and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, parts, or systems, such as power and drive trains, electrical, air conditioning, fuel, emission, brake, hydraulics; completes machine shop operation’s; making adjustments and alignment including, valve mechanisms, governors, oil systems, control linkages.
- Complies with ISO 9001
- Enhances service department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different request, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Conduct House keeping
- Implementation of safety management system OHSAS 18001:1999 in manufacturing facility
SKILLS AND COMPETENCY
- Knowledge on Engines, Hydraulics, & Pneumatic controls
- Able to read and understand hydraulic schematic and drawings
- Good trouble shooting skills and knowledge on servicing of hydraulic equipment
- Familiar with Factory Acceptance Test Report and Site Acceptance Test Report
- Computer literate