Job Purpose :
The main job of the Purchasing Officer is to provide technical support to the purchasing process specifically for processing bid and purchasing documents and materials and responding to related queries; and maintaining vendor / source information and inventories.
- Assists with preparing formal bid documents for items and services for the purpose of ensuring that material are in compliance with customer requirement.
- Able to manage current suppliers
- Day to day purchase of material and service
- Dealing with suppliers by email and phone
- Preparation of system purchase order
- Communicate with account dept. and venders invoices related queries.
- Closer of system purchase orders.
- Booking flight tickets
- Preparing booking flight tickets report.
- Booking hotels
- Responsible for achieving KPI’s of the position
- 3-5 years experience in purchasing
- Experience in Oil & Gas / Contracting company is essential
- Fluent in English & Arabic
- Knowledge of KSA Oil & Gas Market
- Able to source / introduce new suppliers