• Read and understand the drawings to measure and mark pipes for cutting and threading.
• Cut, thread, and hammer pipe to specifications, using cutting tools such as cutters, saws, cutting torches etc. and pipe threading equipment and benders on CS, MS, SS, Monel, copper piping.
• Assemble and secure pipes, tubes, fittings, and related equipment, according to specifications, by welding, brazing, cementing, soldering, and threading joints.
• Install pipes on walls, structures and fixtures, using brackets, clamps, tools or welding equipment with the help of welder.
• Involve in inspection, examination, and testing of installed systems and pipe lines, using pressure gauge, hydrostatic testing, observation, or other methods carried out by the concerned.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
Diploma in Electrical /Instrumentation Engineering
Industrial Trade / Training Certificate (2 Years course)
Should have minimum 05 years’ experience in Oil and gas or petrochemical industrial facilities with pipe fitter job.