• Providing safe and secure storage of the cash fund.
• Keeping each fund separate from other funds or accounts.
• Maintaining proper documentation.
• The custodian is responsible for the safekeeping and accountability of the fund. These funds shall be Secured in a locked box, in a locked cabinet/drawer and accessible only to the custodian.
• Ensuring that each transaction is allowable and for the purpose for which the fund was authorized
• To disburse funds, the custodian will complete a voucher detailing the following information and keep it with the petty cash fund until the time of replenishment.
• Date, Purpose, Amount, Attach original receipts, if available, otherwise the custodian will follow up on collecting receipts. Signature of payee, Signature of the petty cash custodian
• The custodian will keep the voucher and receipts in the petty cash drawer and will replenish the fund as needed.
• Petty cash custodian is reported to the Finance Manager and site areas coordinate with Operations Support Manager.
• Custodians must make funds and receipts available to state and internal auditors, upon presentation of proper identification, while they perform on-site verifications.
• Custodian must hold cash registering book and update in daily basis.
2.Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• 3-5 Years
• University Degree in Accounting
• Fluent in English
• High level of Leadership, Collaboration, Team Management, and Time Management.
• Should be knowledge about accounting software’s.