Specialize in assisting Doctors in the care of pregnant women and in the delivery of babies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates the nursing care of each client in accordance with client’s individuality, abilities, culture and choices.
• Performs nursing care in response to clients’ needs supported by nursing knowledge, research and reflective practice.
• Performs nursing practice in line with AZHD policies, procedures and standards.
• Ensure safe working environment at all time by maintaining effective work practices.
• Ensure own professional needs are met by acquiring and maintaining current knowledge in clinical practice.
• Collaborates with the multidisciplinary team to ensure high quality client care.
• Performs other job-related duties and unit based competencies as assigned.
Qualification and Experience:
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Obs. & Gyn
Knowledge / Technical Skills:
• Care Delivery,
• Involvement of Patient and Family in Care,
• Health Promotion and Health Protection,
• Maintenance of Care Records,
• Management of Resources in a Cost-Efficient Manner
Personal Abilities / Competencies:
• Team work
• Client Orientation
• Safety awareness
License / Registration:
Valid DHA License or Eligibility Letter