Job Level : OPERATOR
Reporting To : PRODUCTION MANAGER
Subordinates : NIL
Age Requirement : 25-35
Minimum Education : Secondary School/Trade Certificate
Years of Experience : 3
- Assembly of all mechanical parts on new equipments as per drawings & specifications.
- Test all new equipments and rectify technical problems before final testing with client & delivery.
- Record all data during internal & final testing in the test reports as per quality management system ISO 9001:2000.
- Assist fabrication with installation and preparing mounting brackets of parts on prototype equipment.
- Ensure materials are available well in advance as per drawings, specifications & as per list of BOM. Inform foreman for any short fall in inventory.
- Ensure each task of assembly jobs are completed as per schedule of PPC.
- Recommend store to maintain minimum inventory of items with lead-time.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance as prescribed in the maintenance Procedure as per quality management system ISO 9001:2000.
- Record all preventive and corrective maintenance data & Report defects found during preventive and corrective maintenance to the reporting Supervisor on the same day.
- Conduct House keeping.
- Continual improvement & implementation of the quality management system ISO 9001:2000.
Implementation of safety management system OHSAS 18001:1999 in manufacturing facility
SKILLS AND COMPETENCY
- Knowledge on Engines, Hydraulics, & Pneumatic controls
- Able to read and understand hydraulic schematic and drawings
- Good trouble shooting skills and knowledge on servicing of hydraulic equipment
- Familiar with Factory Acceptance Test Report and Site Acceptance Test Report
- Computer literate