Minimum Educational Background:
At least BSc of Engineering in Mechanical or equivalent training courses
No. of Vacancies : 1
Minimum Experience Required
• 5 years or more in a Mass Metrology / Calibration of equipment related to Mass Measurements, Working with Mass comparators, Calibration of Masses, Balances etc.
• Ability to demonstrate calibration activity in front of Client and Assessor from Accreditation Body.
• Very Good understanding / experience in Uncertainty of Measurement.
• Good understanding of Quality Management System and QHSE System, especially; ISO-17025.
Addition Skills Required
• Computer: Excellent (Especially MS Word, Excel)
• English: Good
Related Jobs (12)
- Hub Business Unit Controller – Measurement & Analytics on December 1, 2017 Full Time
- Calibration Technician Temperature Measurement Lab on August 4, 2017 Full Time
- Calibration Technician Force & Torque Measurement Lab on August 3, 2017 Full Time