Rawabi Holding Company
- Plans, organizes. Required activities with on-site client representative(s) well operations. Including: identifying and implementing client & company site specific requirements; obtains consensus for the planning and implementing of contingencies, drills and required daily work activities; coordinates and accounts for the deployment of company personnel and equipment; handles access and egress to location for the specific reality of knowing where everybody is; inspects & tests plans, equipment & systems ongoing to ensure required response quality.
- Installs, operates, maintains & dismantles (deploys) various safety equipment. various safety equipment, Including: loading/unloading and transporting equipment to the worksite; strategically places required equipment for rapid response (positioned appropriately) including: cascade systems, air lines, manifolds, breathing apparatuses, all types of gas detection systems, barriers, signs and safe briefing areas. To strictly follow ERP / contingency plan while Rig ups and any other special instructions from the client must reported and signed on the daily report ( handover Rig up report copy to the reliever )
- Operates and Ensures function, operational readiness of various equipment and testing systems to ensure response quality. Including: breathing apparatuses, cascade systems, electronic and tube type gas detectors & systems, various small hand tools.
- Protects, maintains company equipment: routinely by inspecting and testing a minimum of twice per shift. Including: following maintenance standards, evaluating equipment condition, keeping accurate documentation, function testing equipment, performing disassembly, reassembly, cleaning, disinfecting in accordance with company procedure.
- Problem solves. Including: identifying, assessing and correcting problems; keeping accurate documentation; preventing problem reoccurrence; trouble shooting equipment; solving problems within personal limitations.
- Communicates effectively. Including: completing required reports and forms (accurately and timely); follows procedures and directions; exercising listening and speaking skills.
- Exercises interpersonal skills. Including: leading others and representing the company; supervising and training company and client personnel; interacting with client representatives, crews, co-workers; tolerating and negotiating diplomatically with others; dealing with and analysing situations.Works safely. Understanding and implementing company and client policies and procedures, industry practices, & emergency response plans. Promoting onsite safety. Conducting inspections, site hazard assessments and onsite
- meetings. Wearing required PPE, both on duty / off duty specialist have to don SCBA in case of H2S release / H2S drill. To ensure safe driving practices as per SOP and report any negligence i.e. over speeding, traffic violation, misbehaviour immediately to the Operations coordinatorConducts OJTs: Individuals assigned should be thoroughly trained (transfer of knowledge) in the practical aspects of the Specialists’ job-training to be documented
- Communicate effectively with clients & co-workers and with operation team
- Respond to a H2S release and execute emergency rescue
- Routine maintenance of company equipments and trouble shooting
- Exercises inter personal skills
- Plans and controls onsite activities with client as per Site specific ERP plans
- Actively Participates in Tool box/Pre-Job Meetings
- Visitor / Crew & Service Personnel Response Strategy (Well site Briefing / Lease orientation)
- Keep track of and maintain up-to-date inventory of onsite equipment
- Inspecting, evaluating, documenting, function testing, cleaning, troubleshooting assigned equipment as per Company (SOP) and manufacturer procedures
- Complete daily reports and other paperwork
- Performs onsite hazard/risk assessments & assist on JSA
- New hire on the job training & development as required
- Meets/exceeds Company & customer expectations
- Achieves and promotes maximum company standards
Primary Responsibility – Provide onsite H2S Safety Supervision complimenting respective drilling operations. Maintain and monitor all H2S equipment
- Nationalization new hire programs and training modules
- General Safety Training:
- Regulations, Hazards Identification/Assessment/Control, MSDS, Work Permit, JSA, Housekeeping, LO/TO, & Compressed Gas Cylinders Safety
- Qualified in a variety of drilling operations (i.e. Onshore, Offshore site supervision , Equipments Service Jobs , Work over/Completion, Under balance, DST, Coring, Snubbing, etc)
- Breathing air & Gas Detection system theory & application
- Onshore & Offshore documentations (i.e. Job & compressor checklist, timesheet, daily summary sheet, equipment inspection, training, audits and performance evaluations etc)
- Operational QA/QC & Incident/Accident Reporting & Procedures
- OJT systems and applications
- Full Understanding of the Rig components and their function overview
- Petex rotary drilling course (onshore/offshore)
- H2S emergency response systems, theory, planning and activation
- Offshore Helicopter Briefing ( HUET course )
- Offshore process and control (orientation)
- Offshore supervisor checklists, audits and performance evaluations
- SIMOPs/Support Operations, TDG/WHIMS
Leadership/Management skills & Effective Communications