Rawabi Holding Company
- Ensure that only staff with a valid RH ID card are permitted into the facilities and ensure RH Gym Register is completed by each gym user.
- Ensure facility users adhere to RH Gym Rules to provide a safe environment for users and protect the gym from property damage.
- Monitor the use of equipment.
- Report any equipment defects to Logistics Unit.
- Carry out routine maintenance of equipment and ensure they are safe to use.
- Ensure equipment is returned to its rightful place.
- Ensure equipment does not leave the facility and report any missing equipment.
- Ensure all the weights are safely and appropriately placed and properly used.
- Ensure users wipe down equipment with disinfectant at the conclusion of usage.
- Clean equipment with disinfectant as and when required.
- General housekeeping duties of the facility and grounds, including the bathrooms in the facility.
- General maintenance of gym equipment, facilities and equipment.
- Carry out any related activities upon request by Supervisor.
- Ensure all electrical appliances are switched off at the conclusion of gym session.
- Execute annual, monthly and weekly maintenance schedules.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Secondary education is required. Additional training in fitness, logistical support, and/or health related matters would be an asset.
- First Aid Accreditation would be an advantage. A University in a related field would be an advantage
- Training in Occupational, Health and Safety (OHS) highly desirable.
- Minimum 2 years of progressively responsible working experience in a recreational, physical fitness and customer service experience required. Inclusion of maintenance and repairs experience required.
- Experience in assembly of gym equipment highly desirable.
- Fluency in written and oral English and local language is required
- Computer skills including MS Word, MS Excel and database software advantageous