Rawabi Holding Company
- Construction managers are responsible for running all or part of a construction on site.
- Discussing plans with project manager, architects, surveyors and buyers before building work starts
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables.
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Planning work schedules for the job, using project management software
- Working closely with the site workforce once building is underway
- Prepare cost estimates, budgets, and work timetables
- Monitoring progress, costs and checking quality
- Making sure the work meets legal requirements and Building Regulations
- Reporting regularly to the client
- Review the work progress on daily basis
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
Communications and Working Relationships
- Reports to management on project Progress and any high level issues
- Reports to clients and consultants to project progress and addresses their concern
- Establishes strong working relationship with clients, subcontractors, and consultants
- Interacts with Managers and Unit Heads in Head Office to resolve on site issue
- Interacts, when needed with visitors on site
- Interacts with the entire project organization on a daily basis
- Proper utilization of manpower & assets.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- BS degree in construction management, architecture, and Civil engineering or related field in accredited university is required.
- Minimum 6 years construction experience with last 4 years in senior management positions.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience required in Middle East or similar environment.
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- The candidate shall be fluent in written and spoken English.
Related Jobs (13)
- Financial & Planning Performance Management Analyst on October 29, 2017 Full Time