– Communication Between: Comm. Dept & Vessels, Port Capt / Aramco Verifies / Certiciers & Foreman’s
– Follow-up with Tech. Dept & Port Capt. / Port Eng.’s on RVOS Fleet. Tech Deficiencies, On-hire / Off-hire certificates, Breakdown defect reports & close out for the deductions
– Verifying Time Sheets/VMMR / Weather down time on monthly basis from vessels / Saudization deduction report
– Moving On-site (Tanjib-Abu ALi Pier & Rastanurah) for checklist approval & VMMR approval
– Preparing RVOS Fleet Invoices & Following up with Aramco verifiers & certifiers
– Reviewing Bollard Pull Certificates expiry, H2s certificates expiry
– Following up with updating QSI documents, (Quarterly Sheet Inspection)
– Arrange for monthly Utilization Report / Review, correct & follow-up Meals sheet & approval
– Uploading invoices on Aramco Portal with all Supporting documents
– Handling Aramco Portal / ECN portal for all contracting & Invoicing activities related
– Assisting preparing Tender Documents & Whatever requested from Direct Manager
– Bachelor Degree.
– Knowledge in Marine Operations.
– Should have Accounts background.
– Excellent English written and spoken.
– Driving License.