Ref: FD4Our client is a top-tier semi government bank is currently looking to strengthen their IT & Operations Team based in Dubai.
• Develop operational effectiveness strategy to support the overall financial goals, improve productivity, achieve sustainable value and desired customer experience
• Monitor the overall effectiveness of the credit administration team and efficiency of the related transactions (e.g. credit documentation, compliance checking and funds disbursement).
• Oversee allocation/ distribution of IT resources for adequate provisioning of IT support services
• Periodically review IT performance against targets, analyse the cause of any deviations, and initiate remedial action to address the underlying causes while maintaining the group’s IT vision, strategy, plans and IT governance framework
– MBA or equivalent post-graduate qualification from a recognized institute Minimum of 12 years’ experience of related IT in UAE especially in Core Banking Applications, ERP, CRM and Infrastructure management
– We are primarily looking for a person with combined experience and exposure in Banking Operations and IT
– Minimum 6 years of management experience