• Prepare and produce the different trades of drawings, shop drawings, details for architectural, civil, structural and industrial disciplines using the latest updates and versions at the computer aided design (CAD) systems and programs software.
• Support Engineers and Designers in all disciplines through a variety of tasks including proposal drawings, shop drawings, red marks and sketches.
• CAD operator is expected to operate as a part of a team required to be.
• CAD operators work in Engineering Department and all work is performed at a computer terminal.
• Maintain a strong team relationship by working closely with the project team leader in concern during the document preparation phases.
3.Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Understand the uses of drawing levels, reference files, and CAD tools.
- Minimum 3-5 year’s experience in civil construction field.
- Preparing all architectural/civil drawings and electrical/plumbing by AUTO-CAD software.
- Have the capability to make construction drawings (IFC) and presentation drawings.
- Interact with Engineers to quickly and accurately, create drawings for the construction processes.
- Update the drawings according to the information given by the field survey Engineers.
- Produce the drawings that have to be centered on written instructions, calculations and equations provided by the Engineers.
- Maintain drawing files and coordinate document contribution to customer, job site, and vendors.
- Familiar with drafting and document control practices in an Engineering office.
- Fill in technical details using drawings, rough sketches, specifications, and calculations made by Engineers and Surveyors.
- Perform other duties and miscellaneous responsibilities like preparing materials submittal as assigned by the supervisor as needed.